Monte Benz, President
Mary Jean Iszler, Vice President
Jeannie Meehl, Quality Control
Rodney L. Jones, Sales Director
- Minnesota Fresh handpicks only the finest quality produce for our fresh, never frozen, blends using an all-natural process to enhance vegetable shelf life.
- Through extensive laboratory testing, Minnesota Fresh delivers the confidence of knowing our refrigerated products will maintain superior quality and freshness.
- Our process was established in 2007 by a group of North Dakota farmers looking to add value to their potato and onion crops.
- Starting with Pot Roast and Stew Blends, other vegetables have been added which benefit from the extended shelf life process.
- The process is performed under strict HACCP, SQF, and GMP programs.
- Our proven sales history speaks for itself providing over 70 million pounds of high quality, fresh, shelf-life-enhanced vegetables.
- Freshness is guaranteed on select blends up to 30 days with proper handling and storage.
Minnesota Fresh, Inc. is a subsidiary of Kidco Farms Processing, Inc. © 2019 KIDCO Farms Processing, Inc.